The Citizens’ Alliance Electoral Committee wishes to inform its general membership and the public that the call for nominations has officially closed on 22nd October 2020.
We therefore wish to thank everyone for participating in this all important democratic process.
We received quite a good number of nominations from home and abroad and we are grateful for everyone who showed interest in helping CA achieve a qualified Executive body to lead this great party henceforth.
The following are the total number of Nominated positions and Total number of Nominations received respectively.
1. Party Leader and Presidential Candidate: 70 Nominators; 1 Nominee.
2. National President: 13 Nominators; 8 nominees.
3. Secretary General: 14 Nominators; 9 nominees.
4. National Treasurer: 8 nominators; 5 nominees.
5. . National Mobilizer: 10 nominators; 6 nominees .
6. National Communications Officer (Spokesperson): 12 Nominators; 8 nominees .
7. Youth president: 31 nominators 4 nominees .
8. CA Women President: 31 Nominators; 16 nominees .
9. Persons with Disabilities President: 5 nominators; 5 nominees.
10. Diaspora President: 68 nominators; 13 nominees.
The next stage of this nomination procedure will be as follows.
a. Confirmation of Nominees.
b. Verification and vetting of the nominees.
c. Publication of list of qualified candidates for election.
We sincerely appreciate everyone for participating in this nominations.
We look forward to keep you updated as we progress towards Congress.
In your service we remain,
Jesse J. Dacosta
CA Electoral Committee….