By Buba Gagigo
A close source within The National People’s Party (NPP) has earlier today revealed to Kerr Fatou NPP’s list of its interim executive committee with President Barrow on top of the list.
The occupants of the list executive are expected to stir up the affairs of the party, hence.
The positions are as follows;
1. Adama Barrow, Party Leader
2. Maimuna Baldeh Party’s Women National Mobilizer
3. Lamin Cham Campaign Manager
4. Seedy Njie, Deputy Spokesperson
5. Lamin Queen Jammeh, Spokesperson
6. National President, Dembo By force
7. Deputy National President, Isatou Touray
8. Demba Sabally, Second Deputy National President
9. Musa Drammeh, National Treasurer
10. Kebba Madi Bojang, National Youth President
11. Maimuna Ceesay, Diaspora Secretary
12. Lamin k. Saidy, Deputy National Youth President
13. Fabou Sanneh, National Organizing Secretary
14.Ebrima Sillah Secretary Media and Communication.
15. Amie Fabureh Secretary women’s wing
16. Administrative Secretary: Mambanick Njie
17. Deputy National Womens Mobilizer Kaddy Fofana
18. National Female Youth President: Fatoumatta JAwara
19.Deputy National Female Youth President: Ramatoulie Bah
20. social and Fund Raising Chairman: Suku Singhateh
21. Deputy and Fund Raising Chairman: Momodou Bojang
22. Deputy National Treasurer: Momodou Kaw Barry
23. Deputy Diasopra Secretary: Lamin JAwara
Other Ministers are also listed as co opted members of the executive. The Party have not chosen a Deputy Party Leader.